During the months of October, November, and January we are usually a few days behind. We get an enormous amount of orders in this time of year. Everyone wants to be sharp for the holidays, and resharpened afterwards. Sorry if its late.
We are going to be behind with getting shipments out because we are short handed, and 3 huricanes had us down more days than up running. (Harvey, Irma, & Nate) We always have many orders in here because we are one of the most popular sharpeners in the world, but we are slow getting them shipped back out right now. We hope your OK with this for a short time until things get back to normal, what ever normal is.
We will be observing Christmas Day with our family in Arkansas. We will be closed December 20th through Jan 3rd 2018, reopening Jan 4th 2018. Plan your shipments accordingly. We are not answering the phone during this timeframe. Please don’t leave a message we won't return it, call us when we get back.The post office will hold and not deliver all incoming boxes from Dec 18th until we pick them up on Jan 4th when we re-open. Use the tracking number on your receipt.
Please send your stuff AFTER we get back (Jan 4th) rather than before. Don't mail anything to us after December 12th because it wont't get done and mailed out. Everyone will think to get their stuff done before we leave, but we will get overwhelmed with boxes if you do, and they may not get done before we leave and it will sit until we get back. Have backup equipment because we aren’t going to move your box ahead if you call frantic.
Please do not mail to the UPS store at the University Blvd address, it will be returned to you if you do.
This inventory sheet will print out a label for your box with the correct address. We ask that you fill it out and send it along with your order because it inventories your box of the equipment inside. If items are missing from what you wrote on the inventory sheet a claim can be made against the shipping company. Without any documentation, you can't prove what was in the box and any loss or damage is on you.
Don't just throw your business card in your box of sharpening, it doesn't contain all the information we need for your account in our database. Its not part of our customer service to call you for ANY information we need.
The INVENTORY sheet is important, and when completed, you put it in the box with your sharpening order
- It gives a place to give us your address and contact info.
- You can print your credit card information in the designated area.
- You may have steel and ceramic blades, you segregate the amount of each type on the sheet and the total cost for each.
- All your shears may not be regular shears. They may need to be segregated into "Beveled edge" and Convex edge", as a groomer you must know the difference. You add the number for each in the correct box.
- It gives you a place to tell us what brand of clipper you use. We will test your blades on the same clipper you use. This is important.
- If you need any clipper parts, there is a place to ask for them.
- We ask you if your having any specific problems with your equipment on the sheet. If you do, write it down because it will help us.
We really need an accurate total of the items in your box. Even if you don't know the difference between beveled and convex, or ceramic and steel blades, we just need to know how many items you have in your box. Just mark down the total number of blades in one of the blade places, and the total number of shears in one of the shear places. We'll figure it out here for you.
When you fill it out it really helps....... but finally...
It will print our address label out for you to tape to your box.